My Father
My father is an ideal person. He is caring and kind. He is a hard worker and takes care our family. He is strong-willed and doesn’t fear any challenges. He inspires me to do well in school and to work hard for my dreams. My best friend is my father. I can share all of my problems and worries with him. He comforts me when I’m sad and gives me strength. He is there for me when I’m sick and takes care of my mother.
My father helps my mother with household chores and shares her burden. He is very proud of her and doesn’t fight with her. He spends lots of time with my grandparents, and visits their old friends when he can. He takes us on weekends out for family picnics.
My father never made a distinction between a boy and a girl and treated me and my sibling equally. His example of uprightness, compassion and authenticity has been an inspiration to us. His example has shown us how to be kind, respectful, and honest. He is my role model, and I love him dearly.
Ten Lines on My Father
Set 1
- My father’s name is Pankaj Tiwari.
- He has a very caring personality.
- He values his duties and is quite disciplined.
- He is a renowned professor at St. Johns University.
- He is well-respected for his trustworthiness.
- People love to interact with him.
- My father is the most beloved member of our family.
- He is one of the wittiest people that I have ever come across.
- Whenever I am sad, my father lifts my mood.
- My father is my hero, and I love him.
Set 2
- My father is the head of our family.
- His name is Aryan, and he is 55 years old.
- He works as a manager in an IT firm.
- My father is my best friend.
- He always boosts my confidence and motivates me to work harder.
- He is an optimistic person who believes in persistence.
- He loves everyone in our family unconditionally.
- In his free time, he likes to paint.
- He is the one who taught me the basic ethics of life.
- My father is my source of inspiration, and I love him.
Set 3
- A father’s role is not only important but also filled with responsibilities.
- It comes with a lot of struggles and sacrifices.
- My father is the most beloved person in our entire family.
- He is a person who believes in the art of simple living.
- My father fulfils all our needs.
- He is our protector, mentor, and biggest supporter in life.
- He is a gentle person who is ever ready to help others.
- Despite his busy schedule, he takes us on a picnic at the weekend.
- He is my best friend, and I share everything with him.
- He is undoubtedly a real-life hero who makes all the difference in our lives.
Read Also: Essay on My Mother
Important Tags- #MyFatherEssay #MyFatherEssayinEnglish #MyFatherEssay10Lines


Post a Comment
0 Comments